Fran Minogue is the Managing Partner of Clarity, an international executive search firm specialising in the retail, consumer, leisure, and hospitality sectors.
Prior to founding Clarity in 2011, she spent 10 years with Heidrick & Struggles, one of the world’s largest headhunting firms, where she ran the European Consumer Practice and the Global Retail Practice. Fran started her career in marketing at SmithKlineBeecham, Associated British Foods, and InterContinental Hotels before holding general management positions at Neutrogena and Body Shop International.
A fluent French and Spanish speaker, Fran personally mentors a number of CEOs and business leaders, and is a regular writer and commentator on industry trends and events. She is also an Ambassador of the Retail Trust.
- Job Title – Managing Partner / PBC Board Member
- Likes – sunshine, positive people, lakes, and mountains
- Dislikes – rain, ditherers, pollution
- Hobbies – Pilates, cycling, cinema, theatre
- Favourite Brand – Uniqlo
- Favourite Holiday – Galapagos