Following an initial 20+ years’ career as a practising solicitor in the London market, Simon then embarked on an entrepreneurial path, creating two successful businesses in the legal market and taking them both from initial concept through start-up and into sustainable growth.
Alongside his business career, Simon has been a trustee of a number of small charities focused on education and / or working with the socially-excluded and disadvantaged in our society.
- Job Title – Head of Operations
- Likes – Entrepreneurship, Guitar Music, Food
- Dislikes – Rudeness, ‘It’s always been done this way’, Shopping
- Hobbies – Watching Sport, Cooking, Bridge
- Favourite Brand – None!
- Favourite Holiday – Mountains, Cuba