Following an initial 20+ years career as a practising solicitor in the London market, Simon then embarked on an entrepreneurial path, creating two successful businesses in the legal market, taking them both from initial concept, through start-up and into sustainable growth.
His current business, Metamorph Law, is a consolidator of high street private client legal practices that, from its first deal in May 2016, has become a £25m+ turnover business.
Alongside his business career, Simon has been a trustee of a number of small charities focused on education and/or working with the socially excluded and disadvantaged in our society.
- Job Title – Founder & Director of Strategy, Metamorph Group Limited / PBC Board Member
- Likes – Entrepreneurship, Guitar Music, Food
- Dislikes – Rudeness, ‘It’s always been done this way’, Shopping
- Hobbies – Watching Sport, Cooking, Bridge
- Favourite Brand – None!
- Favourite Holiday – Mountains/Cuba