Effective Date: 15/10/2023
2. Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of personal information:
This may include:
- your name, email address, phone number, and other contact information
- details about your business, employment and staff
- details of ethnicity, disability and gender (if appropriate).
- Usage Data: We may collect data about how you use our services, including your interactions with our website, products, and services.
- Other Information: We may collect any other information you provide to us voluntarily or that we collect with your consent or as permitted by law.
3. How We Use Your Information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our services
- To communicate with you, respond to your inquiries, and provide customer support
- To provide you with any information that we consider to be within your legitimate interests for you to receive
- To send you marketing and promotional materials, but only if you have given your consent to receive such communications
- To comply with legal obligations and protect our rights and interests
The information we collect about you and/or your business will only be used lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)). All data is retained exclusively within the United Kingdom or transferred only to countries where adequacy of protection or specific certification as defined by the GDPR has been confirmed.
4. Lawful Processing
We process personal data in accordance with one or more lawful bases as specified in the GDPR. These may include consent, contract performance, legal obligation, vital interests, legitimate interests or the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
5. Data Retention
Client data will be retained only for as long as necessary for the purposes for which is collected and in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
6. Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with:
- Service Providers: We may share your data with third-party service providers who help us operate our business and provide services to you
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your information when required by law or in response to valid legal requests
7. Your Rights and Choices
You have certain rights regarding your personal data, including the right to access, correct, delete, or limit our use of your information. You can also opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us. You have the right to make a Subject Access Request (SAR) to know what data is held about you.
- We will endeavour to deal with any SAR without undue delay
- We will not charge for dealing with any SAR unless it is manifestly unfounded or excessive, where you will be informed of the reasons for doing so
- There are a number of exemptions to the responding to a SAR and we may seek legal advice if we consider they might apply, for example if data is covered by legal professional privilege
We take reasonable measures to protect your data, but no method of transmission or storage is completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your data.
10. Contact Us