David is a business communications specialist with over 25 years’ experience of the media, gained from a career in journalism, media relations, PR, marketing, social media training and digital consultancy.
He works with a range of organisations, helping them to compete in today’s digital marketplace using his business communications e-learning system DNAsix®.
David is the co-author of two books and has recently contributed to a third, titled the Social CEO.
He lives in Kent, where he lives with his wife and two sons.
- Job Title – Founder DNAsix / PBC Board Member
- Likes – foreign travel, yoga, Classic Rock and good food
- Dislikes – narrow-mindedness, liquorice and Ed Sheeran
- Hobbies – Gardening, cooking, car restoration
- Favourite Brand – Innocent Smoothies
- Favourite Holiday – Honeymoon in Hawaii