David is a business communications specialist with over 25 years experience of the media, gained from a career in journalism, media relations, PR, marketing, social media training, and digital consultancy.
He works with a range of organisations, helping them to compete in today’s digital marketplace using his business communications e-learning system DNAsix®.
David is the co-author of two books and has recently contributed to a third, titled “The Social CEO”.
He lives in Kent with his wife and two sons.
- Job Title – Founder DNAsix / PBC Deputy Chair
- Likes – foreign travel, yoga, classic rock, and good food
- Dislikes – narrow-mindedness, liquorice, and Ed Sheeran
- Hobbies – Gardening, cooking, car restoration
- Favourite Brand – Innocent Smoothies
- Favourite Holiday – Honeymoon in Hawaii