Meet The Experts – Free Event For Pre-start, StartUps & Existing Businesses
Portobello Business Centre is pleased to invite you all to the “Meet The Experts” event, which is part of the “RBKC Into Enterprise: two weeks, one mission”
Following the success of last year’s “Meet The Experts” event, the PBC Team is thinking even bigger and is organising a unique event with more experienced professionals offering business advice and giving interesting talks during “Enterprise Week”.
What is this event and who is it for:
Whatever your business status, prestart, start-up or existing you can expect to:
- meet professionals who are experts in their industries and who are passionate about supporting small or big business ideas
- attend interesting business talks and workshops
On Thursday, 21st November 2019 from 11am – 4pm. Grab the opportunity to gain knowledge at no cost to you and give your business a boost.!
Westbourne Studios (Workspace), 242 Acklam Rd, London W10 5JJ
Why should you attend:
- In order to receive answers to your questions, enabling you to grow your business
- To avoid costly mistakes and protect your brand identity
- Brainstorm new ideas
- Receive honest feedback and constructive advice
- Learn new ways to improve your business visibility online
- Have all your queries answered in one place, at one time
How it works:
- Register online on Eventbrite
- Pop in on the day, choose and book one or more slots with different experts (one 15-minute slot per expert only). Tip 1: You must prepare your questions in advance in order to receive the maximum benefit from this meeting. Tip 2: in case you have to wait for your slot, you can attend an informal presentation/workshop.
- A bell will ring and then your meeting will start. Another bell will ring and your meeting will end, enabling the next person to have their turn.
If you don’t want to have a 15-minute slot with one of our experts you can attend a talk/workshop on top of a storage container (How exciting?!)
What kind of business advice:
You can receive advice on the topics set out below. You must be prepared as you can only spend 15 minutes with an expert.
11:30am – 12:30pm: Meeting the needs of today’s digitally and social savvy clients – David Taylor (DNAsix)
12:30pm – 1:30pm: Crowdfunding for small Businesses – Robert Foster (Red Ochre)
3:00pm – 4:00pm: Growing your Business: A Coaching Approach – R. A. Williams
Cost: This is the best part. It’s FREE thanks to our business partners! 🙂
If you need any further information please contact Portobello Business Centre on 020 7460 5050 or email email@example.com
David TaylorFounder DNAsix / PBC Board Member
David is a business communications specialist with over 25 years’ experience of the media, gained from a career in journalism, media relations, PR, marketing, social media training and digital consultancy.
He works with a range of organisations, helping them to compete in today’s digital marketplace using his business communications e-learning system DNAsix®.
David is the co-author of two books and has recently contributed to a third, titled the Social CEO.
He lives in Kent, where he lives with his wife and two sons.
Areas of expertise: Strategic planning; social enterprise and trading options; impact and evaluation; marketing and marketing communications; tendering, commissioning and procurement; project management
Robert spent several years in the commercial sector working for big and small companies, local outfits and multi-nationals. He set up and ran his own commercial organisation and then decided there must be more to life and business than “this”. Now Robert enjoys being nosey and opinionated in the social sector. Being able to get to know people, organisations and problems and then helping to sort things out keeps him young.
R. A. Williams