Create Your Own Shopify Website From Scratch
This course is part of the London Community Covid-19 Response Fund – Project
If you need a website to reach more potential clients and sell your products or services, this workshop will give you the basic knowledge to create one by yourself!
This is a 6-hour workshop separated in 3 sessions running in 2 days:
On Tuesday 27th October at 10am – 12pm and 2pm – 4pm and on Wednesday 28th October at 10am – 12pm:
Session 1 – 27th October 10am – 12pm
- How to open a Shopify account
- How to buy a domain and connect it to Shopify
- Basic store settings (legal information / payment / shipping settings)
- Where to find and install a template
Session 2 – 27th October 2pm – 4pm
- Images: where to find them (free and paid options), how to optimise and resize with a free online tool
- How to set-up a template (largest part of the course)
- How to add and find apps
- How to create the basic pages provided by ‘themes’
Session 3 – 28th October 10am – 12pm
- How to add a product / product with variants
- How to create a collection (manual or automatic)
- How to create standard pages
- How to create blog pages
- How to create the menus
This is a fully-funded workshop, part of the London Community Response Fund.
If you want to donate a small amount to PBC supporting our cause “Organising Free Training Courses For Small Businesses”, please click the Donation Button below:
Important note: Basic computer skills are required (browsing, downloading, saving, retrieving & opening files).
This webinar will be recorded in order for all of you to have the opportunity to watch it again later.
To register please complete the online registration form by clicking the button below: This webinar is fully booked. Please stay tuned for the new dates.
Once you submit your form, the PBC team will send you all the details on how to join the webinar.
About Marco Mattiello:
Marco is a Web Designer / Project Manager & Shopify Expert, who has been working for several years as a freelancer for clients from all over the world, especially the UK, Spain and Ireland. Originally from Treviso, a small city next to Venice, Marco has spent a considerable amount of time living in both London and Barcelona.
Check Marco’s Portfolio here
Marco’s LinkedIn account