Delivering Online Workshops (e-business)
This webinar will demonstrate how online workshops are planned and delivered. It will show you the practical steps required to deliver successful online workshops.
- Planning an online workshop and deciding on timings
- Content ideas, answering community questions
- Software to shoot your webinar – Zoom, screen recording software and use of props/slides
- Uploading videos to YouTube after delivery
- Optimising your video with keywords
- Getting feedback and why it’s important
When: 26th February 2024 10.30am – 12.30pm
To register your interest and attend this webinar for FREE, as well as gain exclusive access to our free LONDON E-business Support Programme*, you will need to be running a business which:
- has been registered for over 1 month (either with HMRC or Companies House)
- is located in one of the following London boroughs: Kensington & Chelsea, Westminster, Hammersmith & Fulham or Wandsworth
- has fewer than 251 employees
*Please note that all attendee’s must meet our criteria to access this programme and complete our full registration. We cannot guarantee your attendance without this.