***THIS PROGRAMME IS NOW CLOSED***
If you are an RBKC resident (primarily living in North Kensington) and want to start your own business this is a perfect opportunity to get business advice and attend courses/seminar for FREE gaining the knowledge you need to take a step forward.
This is a funded project through the Grenfell Recovery Strategy and part of the Grenfell Community Leadership Programme starting in September 2019.
The Project Services
Attendees will be able to access up to 66 hours of support from the list below:
3 additional one-to-one sessions over and above our current offer to pre-start RBKC residents
- How to select your business idea (½ day)
- How to start a business (3 days)How to start a social enterprise (2 days)
- How to build a website (1½ days)
- Branding (½ day)
- Using video and live streaming for your business (½ day)
- Basic online tools to run your Business (Gmail, Mailchimp, Eventbrite,
- Hootsuite, Google Drive, WeTransfer etc) 1 day
- Digital Day (Marketing and SEO using social media) 1 day
- Sector-specific training if applicable (2 days per sector)
- Women only group training (if applicable this would be from the list above)
The above list is not exhaustive. For this reason, we are asking from those who are interested in this Project to complete a “Register Your Interest Form”, letting us know what kind of courses they would like to attend and send it back to us at email@example.com.
Once we receive your completed form, we will contact you to let you know if you are eligible to be part of the Project and if there are more spaces left, as spaces are limited.
For those that require desk space, PBC have a flexible co-working space available and all new entrepreneurs will be offered free access for 1 month to the space to enhance the offer of services and entry to trade.
You can always check our upcoming course and events here.
Please contact us for more information 020 7460 5050 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested to learn more about the programme and the activities of other local organisations please click here