Are you an entrepreneurial group with an idea for a community business that will benefit North Kensington? Locality and Kensington and Chelsea Social Council have come together with Power to Change to offer a free support programme starting on 30 August 2019.
To be eligible your idea must be capable of meeting the ‘4 key features of a community business’:
- Locally rooted – based in/serving North Kensington
- Accountable to the local community
- Trading for the benefit of the local community
- Broad community impact
Participants will get a multi-faceted programme of support designed to provide tailored support to local community-based groups,
- Six group workshop sessions on Structure, People, Finances, Business model, Relationships and Culture
- Plus 1-2-1 mentoring, referrals and partnership brokering, peer learning and site visits.
- The sessions will take place on the following dates from 1pm to 4pm at Bay 20:
- 30 August,
- 13 September
- 27 September
- 11 October
- 25 October
- 8 November
To express your interest please email Sylvia at [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Community%20Business%20Incubator%20interest). We will then send you a google form to complete and once that is done, you will get a confirmation email.
For more information contact David at email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
By booking you are confirming acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
This programme is free but attendees who fail to show up without notifying us at least 3 days in advance of the event start time in writing or by email are liable to be charged a cancellation fee of £30.
You can visit Kensington & Chelsea Social Council website here