RBKC News, 04.03.2022.
- RBKC Meet the Buyer event 10 March at Kensington Town Hall, 9am to 2pm. Major developers in the borough looking for suppliers in all construction, built environment and property management trades. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be part of the RBKC Supply Chain programme.
- RBKC arts grant scheme offering projects up to £3,000 now open. Go here. Deadline 12 April Midday
- RBKCFree food hygiene courses for your employees. Check eligibility here and If you wish to refer a group of candidates, please email email@example.com with group requests.
- COVID-19 Omicron Hospitality and Leisure Grant Scheme. Applications close Monday 14 March at 5.30pm. Go here. The following COVID-19 related grants are now closed. Assessment is underway. For queries email ARGdisgrants@rbkc.gov.uk or call 0207 361 2161
- ARG Application – targeted application process ran from 13 October 2021 – 5 January 2022.
- ARG Restart Top Up – targeted application process ran from Friday 21 January – 7 February 2022.
- ARG Omicron Discretionary Grant – open application process to all business impacted by Omicron ran from 27 January 2022 to 14 February 2022.
- RBKC’s new Business Guide with Online Listings connecting local businesses with local customers free of charge. Register your business now at www.itslocalrbkc.co.uk. See attached flyer. Be an essential part of our recovery programme showing the depth and breadth of businesses in the borough. Launching Spring 2022.
- RBKC is commissioning a design celebrating the identity of the Notting Hill Gate area. Go here for information, deadline 22 March. Six teams to be shortlisted receive monies to develop proposal, winning team will have up to £100k to develop full design.
- London Business Hub. NEW What’s on in March and April, see attached to send to your clients. Plus a new London Business Hub video explains what they do.
- London Business Hub. Recover and Grow – 6-week intensive programme with Bayes Business School for business leaders looking to navigate the impact of COVID-19. Businesses – register your interest here
- Founders Factory + NEF + Programme in London, 6-month entrepreneurship programme during April – apply now.
- Morley College Online. 8 May – 29 May Business Start Up For Artists, Designers and Makers.
- FSB. Everything you need to know about tech for your business. • Six tips for getting the best tech for your money. • CPD learning module and quiz: Discover the small business IT trends coming in 2022. • Top tech for hybrid working. • Laptop vs desktop – which is best for your business?
- British Library. Tuesday 8 March Celebrating Women in Business Event. On International Women’s Day business experts will share their expertise with you, register here.
- Founders Factory. Lunch and Learn online Wed, 9 March 2022, 12:30 and Wed, 16 March 2022, 13:00 GMT, How To Do Pricing – how to price your B2B product or service. 67% of founders admit to guessing their pricing and almost 50% don’t even consider it until their product is built. Register here.
- Earls Court Development Company. Earls Court Masterplanning workshop sessions. Tuesday 8 March, or Wednesday 9 March, 6.30pm-8pm .
- London Business Hub. How to Sell if You Don’t Like Selling: Two-day event, 10am to 4:30pm, Thursday 10 and 18 March 2022 – Expert advice on how to sell in a virtual world. Register Here.
- KCW Chamber of Commerce. Networking Tuesday 15 March. 6.30 until 8.30pm book your ticket here free for members of the Chamber.
- London Business Hub. Time Management for Small Business Owners: 10am to 4:30pm, Thursday 24 March – plan your time effectively, prioritise and manage competing tasks. Register Here
- London Business Hub. Property Advice Service Webinar –Tuesday 5 April. Provides SMEs access to free masterclasses to find the right space. Register here
- London Business Hub. Website Optimisation for Business Growth: Two-day event, 10am to 4:30pm, Thursday 21 and 29 April – Learn how to optimise your website, attract more customers and boost online sales. Register Here
- Foundation for Social Investment. The Growth Fund finance of up to £150,000 for charities and social enterprises
- PRS Foundation’s Open Fund for Music Organisations. Deadline 15 March. Go here. Funding is available for not-for-profit organisations based in the UK to support new music projects. Grants of up to £10,000 are available.
- Amazon Launchpad Sustainability Accelerator. Deadline 25 March, has a £10k cash component. The accelerator is free of charge and no equity will be taken, see here.
- Deutsche bank. Deadline 31 March. Supporting entrepreneurs 18-30 years old looking to create and sustain social value. Fund of £60,000. Apply here.
- Stelios Awards for Disabled Entrepreneurs. Deadline: 5pm Wednesday 20 April. Open to those with ownership of any for-profit business in the UK. Prize money totalling £60,000. Information here.
- Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS). Deadline 18 May 2022. Arts Council England’s National Portfolio Organisations (NPO) funding scheme is part of its wider 2023-2026 Investment Programme, along with the Arts Council England – Investment Principles Support Organisations 2023-26 scheme. The minimum amount that can be applied for is £50,000 (£150,000 over the three-year investment period). Go here.