All of us here at Adriana’s café and eatery hope you and your family and friends are well and that you are beginning to enjoy more of your cafe re-opening. We are so excited to welcome you back!
On Saturday 04/07/2020 we have reopened our café to full capacity keeping the 1.5 metre distance between tables.
Our primary concern is to keep customers and our staff safe, so to make sure our coffee shop was ready to be reopened we implemented a number of safer working measure
These new measures include…
- In order that we can meet the current UK Government guidelines regarding safe distancing, for now, the maximum number of guests per table seating is 4.
- Once inside there will be a hand sanitiser station for customers to use and only one customer will be allowed to the counter at a time
- We are accepting reusable cups
- A deep clean of the shop prior to reopening is been done
- New cleaning schedules of the premises and all areas which come into contact with both customers and staff
- Accepting card/cash payments
Portobello Business Centre, as usual have prioritised us, contacting and supporting the business and giving us the best information at these difficult times.
A huge thank you, as ever, to our store team, helping us to safely re-open and welcome customers back.
Thank you also to our customers, for your patience and support as we all learn to adapt to the new way of serving.
First day of full re-opening was a huge success and we are happy that we put a huge happy smile on our customers faces.
We look forward to welcoming more of you back into our stores soon for a great cup of coffee!
55 St Helens Gardens, W10 6LN 02086329248 / 07883018542 Instagram: adrianas.cafe / firstname.lastname@example.org