Social Media Course for SMEs
This course is part of the London Community Covid-19 Response Fund – Project
A masterclass for building your confidence in utilising social media to benefit your business. Take away an understanding of the various opportunities social media can provide for lead generation, customer communications, and boosting your reputation.
This is an 8-hour workshop separated into 4 sessions running over 2 days.
On Monday 7th December from 10am – 12pm and 2pm – 4pm and on Wednesday 9th December from 10am – 12pm and 2pm – 4pm.
Session 1 – 7th December, 10am – 12pm
Which social media channels are right for my business?
- What are my options? Which is appropriate?
- What do they look like? What is their main functionality?
- What analytics / measurement / insights do they offer?
Session 2 – 7th December, 2pm – 4pm
What do I talk about on social media?
- Ideas for content and demystifying hashtags
- Best practice for creating engaging content
- Top tips and free tools for creating images and video
Session 3 – 9th December, 10am – 12pm
How do Facebook and Instagram ads work?
- Types of ads and how they work for product and service businesses
- How much they cost with case study examples and results
- How Facebook ads fit with your other marketing activities
Session 4 – 9th December, 2pm – 4pm
How to use LinkedIn for lead generation
- Important first steps
- Searching for prospects – free and paid versions of LinkedIn
- How to successfully communicate with prospects
This is a fully-funded workshop, part of the London Community Covid-19 Response Fund.
If you want to donate a small amount to PBC supporting our cause “Organising Free Training Courses For Small Businesses”, please click the Donation Button below:
This webinar will be recorded in order for all of you to have the opportunity to watch it again later.
To register please complete the online registration form by clicking the button below:
Once you submit your form, the PBC team will send you all the details on how to join the webinar.
About Emma Pearce:
Emma is an experienced marketing consultant who has been running her marketing agency, Pearce Marketing, since 2008. Pearce Marketing helps SMEs to develop a marketing strategy, a practical marketing action plan, and schedule of work. The team can then provide an outsourced marketing service to implement some or all of that plan, along with marketing training.
Emma has an excellent reputation as a speaker to SME business audiences on topics such as digital and traditional marketing, marketing planning, social media advertising, and GDPR. She is a member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and she has worked in commercial marketing positions since 1994, including jobs with global firms, as well as regional companies. Her career has taken her to London, overseas, and back to her home county of Sussex.
See Emma’s website here
Emma’s LinkedIn account