Meet the Experts III – Free Online Event for Pre-start, Start-Up & Existing Businesses
Portobello Business Centre is pleased to invite you to the “Meet the Experts” event during Enterprise Week this November 2020.
Now in its third successful year, our “Meet the Experts” event is moving online! The PBC Team are thinking bigger than ever and are now organising a two-day unique online event with even more experienced professionals offering business advice and giving insightful talks.
What is this event and who is it for?
Whether you are a pre-start, start-up, or an existing business, you can expect to:
- meet professionals who are experts in their industries and who are passionate about supporting small and big business ideas
- attend interesting business talks and get all the answers to your questions in one-to-one online sessions
On 18th – 19th November 2020 from 10:00am to 5:00pm. Grab the opportunity to gain knowledge at no cost to you and give your business a boost!
Online! Connect with us via Zoom, details below in the “How it works” section
Why you should attend:
- To receive answers to your questions, enabling you to grow your business
- To avoid costly mistakes and protect your brand identity
- To receive honest feedback and constructive advice
- To learn new ways of improving your business’s visibility online
- To have all your queries answered in one place, at one time
- To brainstorm new ideas
How it works:
- Register below (Registration Button)
- Keep your diary free for the presentations you wish to join on the 1st day 🙂
- Get in touch with the PBC team on 020 7460 5050/ 020 7460 5056 to book your preferred time slot with an expert (one 30-minute slot per expert only).
What kind of business advice:
You can receive advice on the topics set out below. You must be prepared as you can only spend 30 minutes online with an expert.
Day 1: Wednesday, 18th November 2020
- 10:00am: “Raising equity investment of £250,000 to £5m in uncertain times” – Oliver Woolley (Envestors)
- 11:00am: “Grow your brand in 3D for greater impact, influence, and income” – Carole Pyke (Words that Deliver)
- 1:00pm: “How to protect your Intellectual Property” – Clara Bakosi (Briffa)
- 2:00pm: “Harnessing the power of PR for your start-up” – Jordan Baker (Sanity Marketing)
- 3:00pm: “Coaching skills for business impact” – R. A. Williams (RWilliams Coaching)
- 4:00pm: “Why consistency in branding is crucial to business success” – Jilly Clark (Jilly Clark Creative)
Day 2: Thursday, 19th November 2020
One-to-one online video sessions with your preferred expert. Please contact the PBC team to book your time slots and to receive the Zoom link: 020 7460 5050 / 020 7460 5056.
- Clara Bakosi (Briffa): Intellectual Property Advice
- Jilly Clark (Jilly Clark Creative): Branding Advice
- Olga Crosse (Crosse HR): Hiring & employing staff from a legal perspective
- David Taylor (DNASix): Digital Strategy Advice
- Rebecca Lynch (INCE GD): Legal Advice
- Julia Whyte (INCE GD): Legal Advice
- Jordan Baker (Sanity Marketing): PR (Public Relations)
- Carole Pyke (Words that Deliver): Marketing Advice
- Mike Loomey (3in1SEO): SEO Search Engine Optimization (Ranking on Google Search)
- R.A Williams (RWilliams Coaching): Business Coaching
- Zeeshan Masood (Morgan Reach): Accounts
- Mandeep Ubhi (Morgan Reach): Accounts
- Sonal Shah (Envestors): Investments
- Matthew Boardman (Churchgates): Legal Advice
- Robert Deadman and James Hadley (Churchgates): Tax & Accounts
Cost: This is the best part: it’s FREE thanks to all our business partners!
If you need any further information please contact Portobello Business Centre on 020 7460 5050 / 020 7460 5056 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register early to avoid disappointment. Make sure your device is connected to the Internet and up and running a few minutes before the advertised start time.