Create Your Own Shopify Website From Scratch (2)
This course is part of the London Community Covid-19 Response Fund – Project
If you need a website to reach more potential clients and sell your products or services, this workshop will give you the basic knowledge to create one by yourself!
This is a 6-hour workshop separated in 3 sessions running in 2 days:
On Tuesday 12th January at 10am – 12pm and 2pm – 4pm and on Wednesday 13th January at 10am – 12pm:
Session 1 – 12th January, 10am – 12pm
- How to open a Shopify account
- How to buy a domain and connect it to Shopify
- Basic store settings (legal information / payment / shipping settings)
- Where to find and install a template
Session 2 – 12th January, 2pm – 4pm
- Images: where to find them (free and paid options), how to optimise and resize with a free online tool
- How to set-up a template (largest part of the course)
- How to add and find apps
- How to create the basic pages provided by ‘themes’
Session 3 – 13th January, 10am – 12pm
- How to add a product / product with variants
- How to create a collection (manual or automatic)
- How to create standard pages
- How to create blog pages
- How to create the menus
This is a fully-funded workshop, part of the London Community Covid-19 Response Fund.
If you want to donate a small amount to PBC supporting our cause “Organising Free Training Courses For Small Businesses”, please click the Donation Button below:
Important note: Basic computer skills are required (browsing, downloading, saving, retrieving & opening files).
This webinar will be recorded in order for all of you to have the opportunity to watch it again later.
To register please complete the online registration form by clicking the button below:
Once you submit your form, the PBC team will send you all the details on how to join the webinar.
About Marco Mattiello:
Marco is a Web Designer / Project Manager & Shopify Expert, who has been working for several years as a freelancer for clients from all over the world, especially the UK, Spain and Ireland. Originally from Treviso, a small city next to Venice, Marco has spent a considerable amount of time living in both London and Barcelona.
Check Marco’s Portfolio here
Marco’s LinkedIn account