Meet the Experts IV – Free Event for Pre-start, Start-Up, Existing Businesses
Portobello Business Centre is pleased to invite you to the Meet the Experts IV event during Global Entrepreneurship Week 2021.
Now in its fourth successful year, ‘Meet the Experts’ is a unique two-day online event which features experienced professionals offering business advice and giving insightful talks.
What is this event and who is it for?
Whether you are a pre-start, start-up, or an existing business, you can expect to:
- meet professionals who are experts in their fields and passionate about supporting small and big business ideas
- attend interesting business talks and get all the answers to your questions in one-to-one online sessions
On 10th – 11th November 2021 from 10am to 5pm. Grab this amazing opportunity to gain knowledge about all things digital at no cost to you and give your business a boost!
Online! Join us live on Zoom, details below in the ‘How it works’ section.
Why you should attend:
- To receive answers to your questions, enabling you to grow your business
- To avoid costly mistakes and protect your brand identity
- To receive honest feedback and constructive advice
- To learn new ways of improving your business’s visibility online
- To have all your queries answered in one place, at one time
- To brainstorm new ideas and develop a successful digital strategy
How it works:
- Fill-in and submit the registration form below (Register Now button). Zoom webinar log-in details will follow
- Keep your diary free for the presentations you wish to join on the first day
- Get in touch with the PBC Reception team on 020 7460 5050 / 020 7460 5051 to book your preferred timeslot with an Expert on the second day (up to 3 Help Desks per person, each slot is 30-minutes long)
Once you submit your registration form, the PBC team will send you all the details on how to join the webinar. This is one of our most popular events, register early to secure your place!
What kind of business advice:
You can receive advice on the topics set out below. You must be prepared as you can only spend 30 minutes online with an Expert.
Day 1: Wednesday 10th November 2021
- 10am: ‘Grow your brand in 3D for greater impact, influence, and income’ – Carole Pyke (Words that Deliver)
- 12pm: ‘How to protect your intellectual property online’ – Katie Moruzzi (Briffa)
- 1pm: ‘Search engine optimisation (SEO) for beginners’ – Mike Loomey (3 in 1 SEO)
- 2pm: ‘Why consistency in branding is crucial to business success’ – Jilly Clark (Jilly Clark Creative)
- 3pm: ‘Top tips for your social media strategy and how to use social channels for sales lead generation’ – Emma Pearce (Pearce Marketing)
- 4pm: ‘Online marketplaces: Etsy, Amazon, eBay’ – Abbey Oladapo (Three Sixtee)
Day 2: Thursday 11th November 2021
One-to-one online video sessions with your preferred Expert (up to 3 Help Desks per person). Please contact the PBC Reception team to book your timeslots and to receive the Zoom link: 020 7460 5050 / 020 7460 5051.
The Experts’ availability is limited, Help Desks will be booked on a first-come, first-served basis:
- Carole Pyke (Words that Deliver): Marketing Advice
- David Taylor (DNASix): Digital Strategy Advice
- Katie Moruzzi (Briffa): Intellectual Property Advice
- Mike Loomey (3 in 1 SEO): Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Advice
- Jilly Clark (Jilly Clark Creative): Branding & Design Advice
- Emma Pearce (Pearce Marketing): Social Media Advice
- Abbey Oladapo (Three Sixtee): Online Marketplaces (Etsy, Amazon, eBay) Advice
- Rebecca Lynch (INCE GD): Legal Advice
- Julia Whyte (INCE GD): Legal Advice
- Zeeshan Masood (Morgan Reach): Accounting Advice
- Julian Holden (Julian Holden Digital Marketing): WordPress Advice
- Marco Mattiello (MM ShopyDevs): Shopify Advice
- Olga Crosse (TercusHR): HR Advice
Cost: This is the best part – attendance is FREE thanks to all our business partners!
If you would like to donate a small amount to PBC supporting our cause ‘Organising Free Training Courses for Small Businesses’, please click the Donation Button below:
If you need further information about this event, please contact our Marketing Communication Coordinator Gina on 020 7460 5067 or at email@example.com.
Register early to avoid disappointment. Make sure your device is connected to the Internet and up and running a few minutes before the advertised start time.