Having gained vast experience over a long and successful banking career working with SMEs, Stuart has now established his own consultancy.
His main focus is on assisting businesses with their debt requirements including invoice finance and factoring, in addition to private individuals who seek wealth management advice.
He is presently working with Portobello Business Centre as Interim CEO & North Kensington Business Champion.
Private interests include gastronomy, the arts, cricket, and Crystal Palace FC.
- Job Title: Interim CEO & North Kensington Business Champion
- Date joined: October 2019 (previously as Grenfell Project Consultant – 2018)
- Likes: Fine wine and gastronomy
- Dislike: Time-wasters
- Hobbies: Cricket, football, theatre, the arts
- Favourite Brand: Apple
- Favourite Holiday: South Africa