Sheela is the Founder & CEO of Opsion, a consultancy providing interim or part-time COO resource to CEOs of high-growth SMEs. She has over 15 years of experience working in the financial services industry, including as a COO for major investment banks in the City of London. She graduated in 2004 with a D.Phil. in Clinical Medicine from Worcester College, Oxford.
An advocate for diversity and inclusion in the workplace, Sheela writes for Sponsors for Educational Opportunity (SEO) London – a not-for-profit organisation providing a range of initiatives to help prepare talented students from low-socioeconomic or ethnic minority backgrounds for career success. Her ‘101 Diversity & Inclusion Success Stories’ initiative is currently being serialised on social media platforms.
- Job Title – Founder & CEO Opsion / PBC Chair
- Likes – Coffee and a good debate
- Dislikes – Short days
- Hobbies – Hiking, tailoring, and mentoring young people
- Favourite Brand – The Cambridge Satchel Company – great story, inspirational leader, and a product made to last!
- Favourite Holiday – Chile