Sheela is the COO of Candesic, a global healthcare consultancy providing due diligence for private equity transactions. She was previously a COO and a Healthcare Equity Analyst within Investment Banking and Fund Management for thirteen years, having completed a D.Phil. in Clinical Medicine in 2004 from Worcester College, Oxford.
She is a member of a multi-academy trust, a charitable trust focussed on the advancement of education at the primary level. She is also a volunteer and writer for SEO London, a not-for-profit organisation working to provide career opportunities for talented students from ethnic minority or low socioeconomic backgrounds. Sheela is passionate about diversity and inclusion and building businesses.
- Job Title – Chief Operations Officer, Finance / PBC Chair
- Likes – Growing businesses, diversity, and good coffee
- Dislikes – Politics, cats, and short days
- Hobbies – Mentoring young people, hiking, and playing the drums
- Favourite Brand – Apple
- Favourite Holiday – Christmas in New York