Sandra started as a volunteer and joined the PBC team as a Receptionist shortly after. She has experience in admin, retail and catering, but after having children she stayed home for a few years.
Starting as a volunteer gave her the push to go back to work and working at PBC has been a great opportunity for her. PBC is a very busy office and every day brings a different challenge, but when you are in an environment filled with lovely professionals and good vibes, work can be a great place!
- Job Title: Receptionist
- Date joined: June 2019 (previously September 2018 as a volunteer)
- Likes: homemade food, watching movies, a good laugh
- Dislike: people with no manners
- Hobbies: sewing, painting
- Favourite Brand: she is not a particular brand person
- Favourite Holiday: somewhere with sun, mountains or beach, and silence. Machu Picchu in Peru or the Perito Moreno Glacier in Argentina. Whale-watching would be a dream come true.