Rakar joined PBC in February 2021 as Programme Manager.
He has previously worked in managing and co-ordinating humanitarian aid projects in Iraq and Syria. Rakar has recently returned to the UK after 2 years to channel his desire to help by improving people’s lives in his local community.
Rakar has also had previous experience in the initial stages of small business set-up, and he understands that having the right resources and knowledge from the get-go is crucial to the success of any business.
Job Title – Programme Manager
- Date Joined – February 2021
- Likes – Mountains, “Taking the first step”, Dogs
- Dislikes – Reality TV, Cold Weather
- Hobbies – Hiking, Running, Travelling
- Favourite Brand – SpaceX
- Favourite Holiday – Croatia