Olivia graduated from University of Chichester in May 2020; she studied event management and worked closely with the University to plan and host events such as the end-of-the-year Summer Ball, award ceremonies, and open evenings for prospective students.
The biggest event she has organised was her dissertation – a masquerade ball to assist a local charity raise funds for a new scholarship programme aimed at helping young adults enter into higher education in the arts sector. She enjoys networking with people from all walks of life and learning about others’ experiences.
Olivia joined PBC as part of the Government’s Kickstart Scheme, more information here.
Job Title – Marketing Intern & Event Organiser
- Date Joined – May 2021
- Likes – Cooking, Ted-Ed YouTube videos, cats
- Dislikes – Spoilers for TV shows and movies, negative mindsets
- Hobbies – Going to concerts, listening to detective audiobooks
- Favourite Brand – Spotify
- Favourite Holiday – Jamaica, to visit the family