Marianna comes from sunny Athens, in Greece, and she has a passion, experience and background on digital marketing. She has worked for the largest Digital Advertising agencies in Greece for both global and local clients as well as on the client-side gained experience in branding and product development.
Wanting to follow her dreams, she moved in London and she met PBC’s team as a volunteer on May 2016.
“It’s my pleasure to work with its inspiring team as a Marketing Communication and Digital Media Officer promoting PBC around the digital world with the aim to approach and support more and more people who want to follow their dreams and set up their own business!”
Marianna is now the Marketing Communication Manager of our Team and she is determined to make the difference in our local business community.
- Job Title – Marketing Communications Manager
- Date Joined – January 2017
- Likes – Colours, Italian food, New Technologies
- Dislikes – Negative People, Coca-Cola, Okra
- Hobbies – Cooking/Baking, Volunteering, 30-day Challenges
- Favourite Brand – LEGO
- Favourite Holiday – Greece