Leena has been working in management teams for start-ups in West & North West London over the past eight years, establishing projects all working to support small businesses and creatives.
Most recently she set up an indoor market and pop-up space in Wembley Park, curating and cultivating over 150 independent brands across lifestyle, fashion, food, arts and wellbeing.
- Job Title – Business Advisor
- Date Joined – June 2022
- Likes – Art, design & interiors, bold patterns and prints. Eating out. Making cocktails
- Dislikes – Unnecessary plastic packaging and waste
- Hobbies – Anything crafty & keeping her plants alive
- Favourite Brand – Brands creating positive change with a sustainable & ethical ethos
- Favourite Holiday – Japan, where I lived briefly and had an amazing experience