Kumar has worked in Information Technology for going on 17 years now. He is working as a Solutions Architect with one of the big fours in London, UK and has extensive hands-on leadership experience working with many organisations across diverse sectors.
Following the completion of Master’s of Science in Physics discipline, he worked in India enabling the Income Tax department of Government of India and many other commercial organisations enabling their journey in IT for a number of years.
Kumar relocated to the UK in 2010 and with a recent MBA, is driving the creation and delivery of exceptional enterprise-level business. He is a results-focused executive and solutions driver skilled in closing the gap between requirements and technology with optimum, cost-controlled infrastructure designs. He is an accomplished communicator skilled in building and strengthening relationships across functions to drive cohesive, strategic operations.
- Job Title – Non-Exec Director / PBC Board Member
- Likes – Keeping abreast of new technologies and trends in IT, helping others, volunteering, exploring new places with family, and ideas with colleagues and friends.
- Dislikes – Dishonesty, sarcasm, negativity.
- Hobbies – International travel, travelling to different countries to experience new cultures and traditions, mentoring, solving puzzles, strategic games.
- Favourite Brand – Micorosft, MSF
- Favourite Holiday – Uganda, where I got the chance to support local communities with water and sanitisation issues.