Julian has over 30 years of experience in the business advisory field based on running his own successful business. He delivers business advice to business start-ups and small & mid-sized businesses (SMBs) across all sectors, and his expertise lies in business planning, marketing, sales improvement, accountancy systems, company law, and tax & VAT issues. He has worked with founders of many successful start-ups as well as Chairs and founders of businesses with many years experience, helping them generate new sales worth in excess of £169 million.
Julian is accredited by the Small Firms Enterprise Development Initiative (SFEDI) and is an Associate Member of the Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs.
- Job Title – Business Advisor
- Date Joined – March 2022
- Likes – Professionalism and application
- Dislikes – Lack of the above
- Hobbies – Landscape photography
- Favourite Brand – CamperVantastic – long-standing clients of mine
- Favourite Holiday – Corsica