Helen is a qualified chartered accountant who has spent the last 25 years working as a Finance Director in both the Commercial and Not For Profit sectors.
Her most interesting roles have included the British Board of Film Classification, Fellow and FD at an Oxford College, and The Oxford Bus Company where, as Finance and Commercial Director, she introduced the largest smart card ticketing scheme outside of London. She recently tried to retire but keeps accepting Interim FD roles, whilst trying to learn the piano and relax with long walks in the country.
- Job Title – Finance Director / PBC Board Member
- Likes – live music, eating drinking and being merry
- Dislikes – peppers and tories
- Hobbies – none
- Favourite Brand – no logo
- Favourite Holiday – Yorkshire of course!