Christina is an accountant with nearly 30 years of experience in the financial services industry. She has been responsible for the operations functions for much of that time and supported trading desks. In the last two years she moved back into the finance function and is now responsible for a team that supports the production of the cost information for a large bank. Christina has a BA degree in Business Administration from Strathclyde University and is a chartered accountant having qualified in 1990.
- Job Title: Global Process Owner, Costs / PBC Board Member
- Likes: Long walks and good lunches
- Dislikes: Smoked salmon and bad manners
- Hobbies: Reading and shopping with her daughter
- Favourite Brand: Sweaty Betty and Lululemon
- Favourite holiday: California