After travelling and living abroad, Alex worked in social care for a number of years before joining the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea within the then Economic Development Department. Alex also worked with the Youth Training Scheme prior to joining PBC.
Alex has a varied role ranging from organising new training courses and initiating collaborations, to managing contracts and reporting to funders. Alex says: “the best bit about my role is getting to meet so many interesting people, and being able to help at the start of their journey”.
- Job Title – CEO & Board Member
- Date Joined – A long time ago!
- Likes – Hearing a baby laugh, seeing new shoots in the spring, good food!
- Dislikes – I dislike being asked what I dislike… but I really don’t like green peppers
- Hobbies – Travelling, gardening and growing my own veg, street art, and cooking
- Favourite Brand – John Lewis (great customer service) and Apple (because I love my phone)
- Favourite Holiday – That’s a hard one…. Cuba