After travelling and living abroad Alex worked in Social Care for a number of years before joining the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea within the then Economic Development Dept. Alex also worked with the Youth Training Scheme prior to joining the PBC.
Alex has a varied role, from organising new training courses, initiating collaborations to managing contracts and reporting to funders. Alex says ‘the best bit about my role is getting to meet so many interesting people, and being able to help at the start of their journey.
- Job Title – CEO
- Date Joined – A long time ago!
- Likes – Hearing a baby laugh, seeing new shoots in the spring, Good Food!
- Dislikes – I dislike being asked what I dislike… but I really don’t like Green Peppers,
- Hobbies – Travelling, Gardening and growing my own veg, street art and cooking
- Favourite Brand – John Lewis (great customer service) and Apple (because I love my phone)
- Favourite Holiday – That’s a hard one…. Cuba