The basis of all financial control is a good bookkeeping system. With the correct system, any small business owner has control at their fingertips, has the figures for Tax and VAT liability at any time and can complete their VAT and Self Assessment returns quickly and efficiently. This practical course is ideally suited for small businesses.
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to:-
- Understand the type of system that your business needs
- Understand how Value Added Tax (VAT) operates within a bookkeeping system
- Understand how to use the bookkeeping system to minimise tax payments
- Carry out some practical exercises in financial transactions
Structure of Lecture
- Introduction to bookkeeping
- Practical analysis of cashbooks
- Practical exercises on sales purchase and cash records
- Understanding VAT
- Bank Reconciliations for small businesses
To find out more, call 020 7460 5050 or email us.