Are you looking for workspace in North Kensington? No. 11 could be for you!
No. 11 is a newly-refurbished, bright space which features several individual desks, an enclosed private meeting room, Wi-Fi access, and kitchen facilities. The Portobello Business Centre team are on hand in the same building to support you and your business.
We know how important it is to move away from the isolation of working from home or from a café – that is why we have made the booking process as simple as possible. You can rent a desk for a day, a week, or even longer. It’s very easy to become part of a new business community with a great opportunity to network with like-minded people.
It’s not always about what you know, but who you know! Being part of a business community can help grow your network.
We are passionate about small businesses and social enterprises and we have been supporting businesses and collaborations for over 25 years. Join us today!
What do we offer?
- Seamless booking process
- Flexible desk space with natural daylight
- Wi-Fi access
- Kitchen facilities with complimentary tea & coffee
- Private meeting room for 4 people
- PBC enterprise support on the 1st floor
- Photocopying and printing services available
- Opportunity to join the North Kensington Connected Business Forum
Why work in a co-working space?
- Feel less isolated and network with other small businesses
- Grow your business via networking
- Be part of a growing business community with a greater voice to influence your environment & surroundings
Best prices in West London! No joining costs or minimum term contract.
- 1 Desk, 1 Day: £10
- 1 Desk, 1 Week: £45
- 1 Desk, 1 Month: £160. Access to the private meeting room for 4 hours included
- Private meeting room for 4 people: £15/hour
Grenfell-funded projects and not-for-profit organisations can rent the entire space exclusively (all desks) for just £500 a week. A refundable deposit of £100 is required upon booking.
Terms & Conditions
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 4.45pm
- All prices include VAT, gas & electric, and business rates
- Advance booking required
- A refundable deposit of £100 is required for month-long bookings
COVID-19 safety: hand sanitizer available in the room. No partition screens available, but all desks are placed at a safe distance from one another. Windows can be opened for ventilation.
Spread the word about our easy-to-book, pay-as-you-go, flexible working space! Please contact Portobello Business Centre to arrange a viewing on 020 7460 5050 or at email@example.com.
Access to the space may change subject to the Government’s coronavirus guidelines.