RBKC News, 04.02.2022.
From RBKC. Support for businesses in the construction industry 10th March 2022 at Kensington Town Hall.
Right now we are working with over 20 buyers and 8 live construction sites with opportunities across 30 different trades. We have a Meet The Buyer event on the 10th March at Kensington Town Hall. If you work with businesses who supply the construction or built environment sector please complete the attached registration form and we can start assisting you. Be part of the RBKC Supply Chain initiative to be included in tender invites, events, support and opportunities.
From PBC. Forum for businesses in North Kensington Tuesday 1st March at Laylow
NKC Business Forum will be meeting in person at Laylow, a private members restaurant and club at 10 Golborne Road, London W10 5PE. Tuesday 1st March, 6pm onwards. If you work with North Ken businesses who you think should attend, please click here.
From Founders Factory. Based in RBKC, see their Startup Bulletin and key dates:
- NEF+ Programme (London, April) – apply now for the 6-month entrepreneurship programme (in partnership with Founders Forum)
- Power to Black Founders (remote, February 22nd) – this Founders Factory event brings together black founders with top VCs and investors for 1:1 office hour sessions, business masterclasses, and networking
- Funding in 2022: What the experts are saying (London, February 10th) – an event hosted by Scale XP, discussing the funding landscape with seasoned investors and founders
- AWS Software Startup Awards (deadline: March 4th) – shining a spotlight on the most innovative B2B/SaaS startups in the UK and Ireland
From UK Government and RBKC – Covid grants. See details here.
ARG Omicron Discretionary Grant: application window opened on 27th January 2022 and will close 10 February 2022 at 5pm.
Omicron Hospitality and Leisure Grant Scheme. Applications close Monday 14 March 2022 at 5.30pm.
From Earls Court Development Company. Invitation to join the Earls Court Masterplanning workshop sessions. Earls Court Project Rooms at 16-18 Empress Place.
Masterplanning is underway for the development of the former Earls Court Exhibition Centre site. Business views and opinions are important and much needed.
Workshop 1: What was the wonder of the Exhibition site?
- Tuesday 8 February, 6.30pm-8pm, or
- Wednesday 9 February, 6.30pm-8pm
Workshop 2: The emerging masterplan framework
- Tuesday 8 March, 6.30pm-8pm, or
- Wednesday 9 March, 6.30pm-8pm
From London Business Hub Newsletter
Including news of the Business Help Series of webinars including e-Commerce 101: The Fundamentals of Building an e-Commerce Strategy. Date: Thursday 24 February 2022, 10:00am – 4:30pm
From The Insolvency Service
The Debt Respite Scheme (Breathing Space) will give someone in problem debt the right to legal protections from creditor action – including pausing most enforcement action and contact from creditors and freezing most interest and charges on their debts.
From Deutsche bank: cash prize fund. Fund of £60,000 Shared amongst five winners. How much awarded per winner is not fixed but assessed on a case-by-case basis. Apply here. Information events between Jan – March 2022 Deadline March 31st
Portobello Business Centre is looking for a Senior Business Advisor see here. Application deadline is 18th Feb 2022.