RBKC News, 21.05.2021.
Deadline Saturday 22 May. The Sun’s Kitchen Table Grants Scheme for entrepreneurs. See the full terms and conditions.
Deadline to register for Monday 24th May from 10.00am to 1.00pm. Register for a roundtable with major businesses, retailers, museums, theatres, universities, hospitals, landowners on shaping action on climate change. RBKC is facing environmental challenges: reducing carbon emissions to tackle climate change; improving local air quality; and supporting and improving biodiversity.
Launched FSB’s Small business sustainability hub. Help in reaching RBKC’s net zero targets. https://www.fsb.org.uk/sustainability.html. Also new coalition to support SMEs. See: https://www.broadwayinitiative.org.uk/sme
Deadline Tuesday 25 May. RBKC. Grant Available for Creative and Cultural Activities. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. See Arts Grants Scheme | Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea (rbkc.gov.uk)
Deadline 5pm Monday 31 May. National Lockdown grant –See here Covid19 support for businesses.
Deadline 11:59pm Monday 24 May. The Kensal Canalside consultation on SPD closes. See here. 10,000 sqm of office space and 2,000 new jobs.
Deadlines to register for support. See Social Media Partner Toolkit attached to help promote all current events to your network. COVID-19 Business Help Series – London Business Hub
Thursday 27th May 2021, 10:00am – 4:30pm. Introduction to Selling Overseas
Tuesday 8th June 2021, 10:30am-12:30pm Property Advice Service – London Business Hub
Thursday 10th and 17th June 2021, 10:00am – 4:30pm Grow Your People – Build a Successful Business – Two day workshop
Thursday 24th June 2021, 10:00am – 4:30pm Raising Finance for SMEs
Thursday 25th May 2021, 10:00am – 4:30pm Investment Readiness Programme – London Business Hub
Check out latest case study from ‘ED TREE’: ED TREE – London Business Hub. Our adviser support helped ED TREE triple their turnover
Deadline 5pm Wednesday 30 June. Restart grants – See Covid19 support for businesses.
RBKC Summer of Love. We wanted to share with you that the Council will be launching its ‘Kensington and Chelsea Summer of Love’ campaign this summer, and we would love to have you involved. Webpage coming soon!
From the 21 June 2021 through until September.
Let us know about any large-scale events and/or activities that you’ll be running during the campaign period for inclusion in our timetable of events. Email email@example.com or myself.
The SoL theme is 70s flower power inspired and will pack plenty of colour into our campaign materials. As the campaign launches, we’ll be providing plenty of imagery and content for businesses to use to help promote the campaign
Activities already part of the Summer of Love will be: Kensington + Chelsea Festival, RBKC Libraries Creative Collective, Notting Hill Carnival, and many others.
- RBKC’s e-newsletter. Get alerts to latest support including grants, subscribe to Business Matters here. Also follow us on Twitter.
- RBKC Pavement licences. Register via the Council website.
- RBKC Hospitality business helpline is 020 7361 2161. Open Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm for help with matters directly related to re-opening. Please leave a message.
- RBKC One Place for Business. Links you to all the business information pages on our website, including Covid19 support for businesses
- RBKC Portobello Business Centre. Provides one to one support for RBKC resident-entrepreneurs and businesses. www.pbc.co.uk for webchat. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: +44 (0)20 7460 5050. Also on Twitter
- London Business Hub. Advice for London based businesses. www.businesshub.london with an EU Post-Transition Business Resource Hub. Also on Twitter
- Greater London Authority. Crowdfund for your small business with Pay it Forward
- UK Government Business Support. Enquiries@businesssupporthelplline.org. Tel: 0800 998 1098. https://www.gov.uk/business-support-helpline . Also on Twitter.
- UK Government Financial Support. Use the checker tool to find out what coronavirus financial support is available for you or see a list of financial support measures for businesses. The Recovery Loan Scheme loans varying in size from £25,000, up to a maximum of £10 million.
- Business Representative Organisations and Trade Associations. Providing coronavirus-related support for specific sectors e.g. Arts, Architecture, Aviation and many more. See list here.