Blogging Masterclass with Mina Zaher
Mina Zaher is the founder of Relish Content social media agency in 2012. Brands and businesses she has helped so far have come from the travel, retail and entertainment industries. Mina holds a Chartered Institute of Marketing Diploma in Managing Digital Media. And she has a food & lifestyle blog, King’s Road Rocks. Mina's career background is in script development for film and television. She has worked for companies such as Clerkenwell Films, Working Title TV and Freemantle Media. She has an MA in Film & TV Studies and an MA in Screenwriting.
How to create a successful blog for your business:
Learn how to harness the power of blogging for your business success.
- How can a blog help your business: deciding on where blogging fits into your digital media strategy
- Setting up your blog: from choosing the right platform to design
- Knowing your audience and creating the right content strategy to keep them engaged
- Making sure your blog gets seen and measuring results
- How can you engage with successful bloggers to help you grow your own business
Workshop attendees who also pay for a stall at the New Youthquake market on Saturday 7 July 2018 will be credited with the cost of New Youthquake workshop tickets. Total credit not to exceed stall fee, so maximum of £10 for first-time traders or £16 for experienced traders.