What will the session cover?
- An introduction to the cloud and APIs
- A look at the reasons behind Making Tax Digital (MTD), the changes to reporting and recording Tax.
- A look at cloud applications and how businesses can use these.
- A look at case studies for businesses
- affected by MTD and of businesses using cloud applications.
Who is this webinar for?
If you or your clients would like to understand more about digital tools that can help make efficiencies in your business, or help deliver better data quality, book a place on this webinar. This webinar will also be of interest to those wanting to learn more about cloud applications.
Are my clients able to join the webinar?
Yes, like the GDPR and the Cyber Security webinars in the past, your clients are welcome to book a place. However, please note that all bookings must be made through NEN.
Who will deliver the webinar?
Digital Manager Nick Davies from Barclays will deliver this webinar. There will be the opportunity to ask questions at the end of the session.
Date: Tuesday 26th February